Can I use an indoor camera as a baby monitor in San Diego?
Your new nursery is close to being complete for your precious little one. You devoted quite a bit of time building the cradle, painting the walls, and piecing together the changing station.You even completed the room with some plush animals on a shelf. But how are you planning to keep an eye on your newborn? You can go the traditional route with a basic standalone device or take it to another level and use the tools already accessible to you in your comprehensive home security system.
Even though it might seem a little unusual to use an indoor camera for a baby monitor in San Diego, it makes perfect sense when you recognize the many perks.
Your security system’s indoor cameras in San Diego are perfect baby monitors
Most importantly, your indoor cameras are incorporated into your complete smart home and accessible through an intuitive app. This gives you practicality and comfort since you are able to check in on your child from any location via your smartphone or portable device. Here are some more reasons why they are an excellent choice:
- Live HD video footage: You’ll get detailed, high-resolution video of your precious one. You can even watch recorded segments straight from your phone.
- Two-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you have the chance to talk to your loved one directly through your indoor camera. This is a beneficial tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you can take advantage of the 2-way talk feature via your cell phone app, no matter your location.
- Enhanced viewing: Your indoor security camera will have a wider viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-detection with notifications: If your newborn decides rest time is finished and wants out of the crib, you can get motion-triggered updates delivered directly to your phone.
- One-tap contact: Despite the fact this feature is typically for older offspring, it’s still worth a mention. With an easy press of a button, your kid can touch base with you through your smartphone app.
Having your comprehensive smart home right in a smartphone app is a terrific benefit. If you notice that your little one is having an issue trying to sleep and decide it could be a tad stuffy in the nursery, you can alter the temperature on your smart thermostat. In the event they arise, you can switch on the room’s smart lights to notify them you’re coming soon. Have another little one? You can integrate another indoor camera and enjoy access to both of them with a single mobile app.
Get Your San Diego smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Customize your own San Diego smart home and enjoy the comfort and protection Vivint’s high-tech surveillance equipment can offer. Contact (619) 492-4324 today and see how we can make your property safer and more convenient for every member of your family.