After careful thought, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s defense. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how San Diego home monitoring works
If you choose 24-hour home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are connected to adept home security specialists day and night. Even though they are always there when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them viewing your house or checking your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the emergency and will act as the primary touch point for authorities in the event you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are linked to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to guide you when you need them most.