How does home monitoring work in San Diego?
After careful thought, you’ve reached the decision that a home security system is the top way to improve your property’s defense. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your life. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this additional line of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how San Diego home monitoring works
If you choose 24-hour home monitoring from industry leaders like Vivint, you are connected to adept home security specialists day and night. Even though they are always there when you need them, that isn’t suggesting they are too intrusive. You won’t discover them viewing your house or checking your camera footage. Rather, they spring to action the moment an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is instantly signaled.
- Your home’s smart hub then sends the warning automatically to your monitoring professionals.
- A Vivint monitoring agent will then reach out to you to authenticate the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring agent isn’t able to reach you, they will automatically contact emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to support you through the emergency and will act as the primary touch point for authorities in the event you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring agents are linked to your residence through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than simply inner peace as you have actual, live specialists to guide you when you need them most.
Defending your home, even when you’re not there
Having round-the-clock assistance poised and ready in case of an emergency is nice when you’re on site as you’ll have your hands full making certain those in your family are away from harm. It’s even more critical when an emergency occurs while you’re at work or traveling. Consider your flood alarm tripping or a glass break sensor setting your alarm off when you’re on holiday. What will occur when there isn’t anyone there to notice the alert of the high-volume siren? By integrating 24-hour monitoring, your property is always protected, regardless of if you’re home or not.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in San Diego home monitoring
You might consider your Vivint Smart Hub as the nucleus of your home’s security. All signals and communications are directed through this important, central hub. In addition to being your connection to monitoring specialists, the smart hub provides these added benefits:
- Emergency button to automatically contact your smart home monitoring representatives
- Bi-directional audio functionality letting you converse directly to your monitoring specialists
- You are able to ask for assistance with any sort of issue, including medical matters
If you’re not able to find your cell phone when an emergency takes place, you’ll still be able to talk with your support team straight through your Vivint Smart Hub.
Get home monitoring with your fully connected San Diego security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and get a comprehensive San Diego smart home with the round-the-clock monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entrypoint sensors you require. We are well aware of the importance of monitoring which is why it’s automatically included in our core packages. If you’re ready to upgrade the protection of your home, call (619) 492-4324 or complete the form on this page to start.