How does a doorbell camera work in San Diego?
Online shopping and daily deliveries have become customary for countless residents. You enjoy the benefit of having packages left in front of your door, but there is a drawback. Those parcels on your doorstep are temptations to potential burglars. Porch piracy has become a serious issue, but you can do something about it by installing a doorbell camera as part of your home’s security. These surveillance instruments are great tools to dissuade porch pirates, but they give you a lot more.
Take a minute to see how they work and why they’ll likely come to be an essential facet of your smart home.
Advantages of a San Diego video doorbell
Found in wired and wireless options, video doorbells give you a range of innovative features, and the technology keeps progressing. You are now able to set up detection zones, speak to whoever’s on your porch, and get immediate alerts whenever something is dropped off.
The simplest way to find out how a San Diego video doorbell camera works is to look at the many benefits it offers. Think about the following features:
- Active crime deterrents: You can’t get this on every model, but there are several smart video doorbells that are proactive in dissuading crime with warnings that can be seen and heard. This is a fantastic way to let thieves know someone is watching.
- All-encompassing camera view: You deserve to see the whole picture, and that consists of the faces of individuals at your entry and packages on the ground. Cameras with superior 180-degree field of vision provide a total perspective.
- Crystal-clear streams any time of day: What’s the purpose of having a doorbell camera if the images are grainy and challenging to see? The best models will provide amazing HDR resolution and night vision.
- Package alerts: Would you like to know when a package is delivered? You can enjoy instant notifications from video doorbells that can reveal the difference between individuals and boxes.
- Talk to the person at your door: Is there somebody waiting at your door? Reciprocal audio lets you ask why they’re there. You could even utilize this beneficial feature to scare off people hanging around your walkway.
- Avoid false alarms: Advanced doorbell cameras will even give you the opportunity to set up your own detection zones. Restricting the space to be monitored will allow you to minimize false alarms brought about by walkers, cars, or animals.
- Easy access to footage: A video doorbell integrated into your smart home offers you the option to access current and archived video straight from your smartphone security app.
Video doorbells keep you in touch with your home like never before, as you are able to access them right from your phone, no matter your location. They’ll inform you when a visitor arrives, give you a sightline into what’s occurring, and even let you communicate with whoever’s at your door. These components have turned into must-haves in terms of safety and convenience.
Order a doorbell camera with your San Diego smart home
Defend your home against package theft and see what’s happening in front of your door at all times with a San Diego doorbell camera. Vivint’s innovative models give you all the latest features, like active theft protection, 180-degree viewing, and package updates. Contact
(619) 492-4324 today to start designing your smart home.